01.10.2018 - 15.06.2019
Graduation Balls 2019Option 1
Festiv Dinner - 89 BGN, the price includes dinner and DJ party in the restaurant.
One Day Package - 135 BGN, the price includes one night with breakfast, festive dinner and DJ party in the restaurant.
Supplement for next night (Bed and Breakfast) - 46 BGN
Supplement for next night (Ultra all inclusive) - 68 BGN
All prices include VAT, tourist tax and insurance.
I. PRICE INCLUDES:
In one of the famous hotels of Golden Sands . ATLAS impresses with its architecture and interior design.
The rooms are available after 14:30 on the arrival day until 12:00 on the next day.
2 . Meals:
- Prom party (20:30 - 02:00) with a DJ in the main restaurant - comfortable for dancing and celebration for 200 people.
- Buffet breakfast on the next day - in the main restaurant - 7:30 - 10: 30 h.
3 . Extras :
- Welcome drink
- Table tennis, darts
- Free WiFi in the lobby area and lobby bar
4 . Special SPA & WELLNESS package :
- Sauna and Steam bath
- Use of indoor and outdoor pool with sun loungers
5. Special extras:
- Each class has the opportunity to use one free package for the class teacher,
- The whole school has the opportunity to use one free package for the Director
- 70% of the total amount - to 15th December 2018 and the remaining 30% to 1st April 2019
- То 1st April 2019 each class have to send rooms list for hotel accommodation. The accommodation in the hotel is in double and triple rooms.
- Free change and cancellation until 28th February 2019. After that in case of non-compliance with the cancellation policy, the hotel charge you with 40% of amount of canceled services
Direct contacts for reservations:
General Manager: Miglena Mednikarova - 052 811 701/ 0884 505 660
Front Office Manager: Miroslava Petrova - 052 811 811/ 0887 07 08 59
- Alternative tourism "Eco Trails Golden Sands and accommodation in May at Atlas Hotel"
- A different weekend in Atlas Hotel
- Long Family Weekend
- Night of the Museums
- Disabled-friendly offer in Atlas Hotel, Golden sands
- Super Last Minute Offer for Accommodation in May 2019
- Hello June, hello Summer
- EASTER 2019
- Graduation Balls 2019
- Events in Varna – summer 2019
- Специална оферта Българско лято 2019
- SPA brunch at Atlas hotel