show

Special offers

Graduation Balls 2018

Option 1
Festiv Dinner - 88 BGN, the price includes dinner and DJ party in the restaurant.
 
Option 2
One Day Package - 125 BGN, the price includes one night with breakfast, festive dinner and DJ party in the restaurant. 
Supplement for next night (Bed and Breakfast) - 35 BGN
Supplement for next night (Ultra all inclusive) - 50 BGN
 
All prices include VAT, tourist tax and insurance.
 

I. PRICE INCLUDES:
1. Accommodation:
In one of the famous hotels of Golden Sands . ATLAS impresses with its architecture  and interior design.
The rooms are available after 14:30 on the arrival day until 12:00 on the next day.
 
2 . Meals:
  • Prom party (20:30 - 02:00) with a DJ in the main restaurant - comfortable for dancing and celebration for 200 people. 
  • Buffet breakfast on the next day - in the main restaurant -  7:30 - 10: 30 h.
3 . Extras :
  • Welcome drink
  • Table tennis, darts 
  • Free WiFi in the lobby area and lobby bar
4 . Special SPA & WELLNESS package :
  • Sauna  and Steam bath
  • Use of indoor and outdoor pool with sun loungers 
  • Gym
5.  Special extras: 
  • Each class has the opportunity to use one free package for the class teacher, 
  • The whole school has the opportunity to use one free package for the Director 
II. PAYMENT:
  • 70% of the total amount - to 15th December 2017 and the remaining 30% to 1st April 2018
  • То 1st April 2018 each class have to send rooms list for hotel accommodation. The accommodation in the hotel is in double and triple rooms.
  • Free change and cancellation until 28th February 2018. After that in case of non-compliance with the cancellation policy, the hotel charge you with 40% of amount of canceled services
 
Direct contacts for reservations:
General Manager: Miglena Mednikarova - 052 811 701 / 052 811 777
Front Office Manager: Miroslava Petrova - 052 811 811
e-mail: reservations@atlashotel.bg